Monday 2 September 2013

Re enrollment and Costa








Today i re enrolled at college which was all a bit of a kerfuffle once again, things can never go smoothly for me i tell you. Anyway, afterwards my Grandparents decided to treat me to a Costa coffee where i had my usual small hot chocolate and cream which is simply divine i have to say. Next i went on the hunt for a new sketchbook for my A2 photography course but i somehow ended up in USC and i couldn't resist a few little bargains.

Today i went for a very 60's vibe i feel with keeping my outfit pretty much all monochrome which is what i am loving at the moment. The loose fitting white cropped cami that i am wearing is an essential in my eyes and is from Topshop, a girl cannot have enough cami's. My lovely nautical-esque black and white stripped skater skirt is from River island and was a steal for a mere £10. The bag that i have paired with my outfit today is my beloved floral print Cath Kidston bag that i feel i can pair with almost anything in one way or another. I thought i would give my outfit a bit of colour by wearing my pink maxi Juju jellies that are slowly becoming my new favourite shoes to just sling on.

Finally my nail varnish is the usual "Blueberry" by Barry M which i thought would give my look that bit more colour along with my shoes. And my ring is my precious Pandora ring that i got for my birthday.

x



No comments:

Post a Comment