Friday 30 August 2013

Cinemas and spontaneous dinners












I went out with two of my friends yesterday for a lovely trip to the cinema and a spontaneous meal out for dinner. I thought i would keep my outfit quite casual and still in keeping with what is left of this summers trends.

I knew from the beginning that i wished to wear my lovely long grey marl maxi skirt that i purchased sometime last year in the Newlook sale so i worked my outfit around that particular piece. I then decided on piecing it together with this very nautical navy stripped slouchy boyfriend tee from Primark that was an absolute steal. This top originally had the sleeves rolled up but i am not much of a fan of that trend so i decided to unpick them to make this top more me. My bag of choice is my Dorothy Perkins brown satchel that gave this outfit more of a relaxed vibe to it i feel. On my feet i have my trusty Topshop Martina t-bar geek shoes that i am practically living in at the moment.

Seeing as my shoes have a gold buckle on i thought i would inkeep with the gold theme with my jewellery too by wearing my DIY midi rings and this chunky adorable jade ring from Topshop. To finish off my nail varnish is also a DIY job on my behalf and is a mixture of Barry M's "Red wine" and "Yellow"

Thanks for reading

x

No comments:

Post a Comment