Monday 19 August 2013

How i style: Pink Jellies












I recently bought these baby pink Juju jellies from Asos, i already have a pair of the black heeled ones so i thought i would give the maxi ones a go too. I found them a little tricky to style at first but when i sat down in front of my wardrobe for a while i started to visually picture pieces that would compliment them greatly. 

My first look is quite dressy and girly, with these shoes being baby pink i thought i would utilise this and keep with the girly theme by pairing them with this denim-esque smock baby doll dress that i purchased recently from the Topshop sale. I also decided on adding some frilly cream socks from Topshop to give this outfit a real cutesy feel to it. 

My next look is more laid back and more dressed down compared to the first. I decided on a pair of these cotton santina black and white paisley print trousers from Missguided and paired them with this loose fitting grey top from H&M. With the top and bottoms being a mix of greys, blacks and whites i thought that these jelly shoes would give this outfit a splash of colour and make the overall look a little different but still in keeping with the casualness that i wished to create.

The ring that i am wearing in both of my outfits is a silver ring from Pandora and the nail varnish that i am wearing is called "Blueberry" by Barry M. 


x

No comments:

Post a Comment