Wednesday 7 August 2013

Out for lunch








My grandparents were treating me to my lunch out today at a nice little country pub and i just couldn't resist making the most of the sunshine we have left by wearing shorts and bare legs. This look is very casual and perfect for the weather.

I am wearing my polka dot jersey shorts from Soulcal which were in the sale at USC and in trend for this summer with the likes of Zara bringing out various patterns and colours of the same short design. I have paired these shorts with a basic cropped cami from Topshop which has also been one of my summer staples as it can be paired with almost everything in my wardrobe. As there was a slight chill in the air today i put on this patterned over blouse which is a hand me down from my Nan. My delicious looking boots are from Schuh and they are bang on with the studded boot trend sweeping the fashion world and with them being black they are compatible with almost any outfit. I kept my jewellery quite minimum today with this vintage pink crystal necklace no earrings and two rings. The ring on my middle finger is from a French market and the other is from Silver.

There is my basic quite minimal but with a splash of pattern outfit for going out for lunch. I am now going to soak up the rest of today's rays outside with Stephen Kings "Pet Sematary". 

(P.s my cat couldn't resist jumping into a few of the shots)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment