Thursday 22 August 2013

Off to the cinema








My brother decided to take me to the cinema to see the spine chilling "The Conjuring" yesterday and i have to admit it even had me jumping out of my seat on occasions. It was very slow moving i found in various points of the film and kept tip toeing around the point a little but the denouement was very eerie and blood sodden. Overall i thought the film was excellent if you want to be poised on the edge of your seat and have your adrenaline pumping.

I decided to keep my outfit quite laid back and informal as spectacularly the sun made a bit of an appearance yesterday in England and it was quite warm. So i decided on this pastel purple midi dress from Topshop that i purchased sometime last summer and paired it with this slouchy casual jumper from H&M. I always find midi or maxi dresses to be somewhat too formal to wear to certain places such as to the cinema but paired with an over sized jumper or cardigan it transforms into something quite easy going and informal. On my feet i am wearing my trusty Topshop Martina t-bar geek shoes which i think fit practically any outfit for any occasion. To finish off this outfit i chose my brown satchel from Dorothy Perkins.

The rings that i am wearing are (from top to bottom) my chunky midi retro ring from Silver, my Nan's vintage ring that i did a bit of DIY on, and the other two are both from various French market's. Finally the nail varnish that i am wearing is Barry M's "Berry".


x

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks amazing! <3 We are hosting a giveaway right now, I would love for you to enter!

    x0x0

    Firmoo Sunglasses/Glasses GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete