Friday 2 August 2013

My new Schuh's





I purchased these lovely "Liquorice lace up" shoes from the Schuh website, they were in the sale for a mere £15 and if you ask me a wardrobe must have. The size runs up true so no need to downsize or upsize in this particular shoe and also i noticed when i wore them for the first time there was no need to break them in as they didn't rub at all. 

They are black which is a key feature to this shoe as it makes it extremely versatile to match any outfit. The chunkiness of the heel along with the platform gives these shoes a new edge to them and a unique quality. Another reason as to why these are dexterous is because they can be dressed either up or down depending on where you would like to wear them. These shoes to me give off a very Wednesday Addams vibe so that is why i think they would be perfect to style with a very Kate Middleton-esque dress that is a black baby doll style and has a white collar detailing. Socks or without socks either way these shoes look chic and stylish, if you were to however wear socks i would recommend frilly ones much like the coral ones shown above from Topshop.  

I can tell that these shoes will already be my favourites for the upcoming autumn. I hope you've enjoyed this post and thank you for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment