Saturday 24 August 2013

Antique shopping









Today i took a trip to a few antique places to have a root around at what treasures i could find, also i explored some cute little shabby chic shops that sold shed loads of candle holders and just everything that i adore in life. I ended up buying a candle holder and a vintage looking cologne bottle that fit perfectly into my
bedroom.  

I went for a very retro monochrome look today with my outfit keeping it quite simple by only wearing black and white. This simple in style black and white striped skater dress is a must have in your wardrobe as stripes are very in at the moment. I bought this dress in the sale from USC for an absolute steal of a mere £5, i also have it in mint green as i was obsessed with the style of the dress i just couldn't resist buying it in a different colour. I decided on pairing this dress with a simple thin black belt with a gold buckle to break it up a bit. The hardest decision i have to make is what shoes to wear with an outfit and i am always very indecisive about it but today i reached straight for my black heeled Juju jellies from Urban outfitters as i thought they would in keep with the monochrome and yesteryear outfit.
I opted for gold jewellery today as my belt has some gold detailing on it, my midi rings are a DIY job from some old gold jewellery making wire i had lying around and my gold pearl encrusted ring was handed down to me from my mum. The nail varnish that i am wearing is "Berry" by Barry M.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment