Monday 5 August 2013

The 90's revived








Since the heat wave and sun has now ceased a little in England i thought i would bring out my much loved vintage Levi 550's once again. I got these jeans from Ebay for a mere £17 but they were originally from Urban outfittersI decided to combine these versatile pair of jeans with this cropped jersey tee from Topshop, seeing as this seasons must have trends have been high waisted bottoms and cropped tops.

The main focus of this casual outfit for me is the shoes, these are the Juju heeled jellies from Urban outfittersthese are also a this season must have bring back not only a sense of nostalgia for people of my age but also bang on with the vintage trend that is sweeping the fashion industry. Not only that but these sandals give off a very 90's vibe that i was after when piecing together this outfit but also it keeps this ensemble still on the verge of summer. To also grasp the 90's feel i decided to style my hair half up half down adding a scrunchie to complete the hair style.

My favourite nail varnish at the moment that i am wearing with this outfit is from Barry m and it is called "blueberry". I thought i would keep my jewelry quite simple and went for this antique-esque ring that i picked up from a French market.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment